So that you know a little more about me, I’m a lifelong film fan – which is probably the best qualification of all for writing about movies. And, apart from being able to string a sentence together, it’s the only one I have!
As well as being the person behind The Coops Review, you can find me in print on some other sites as well:
- On Britflicks.com, the portal for British films, where I provide reviews and interviews.
- On Movie Marker, where I write reviews and interviews.
- On Flickering Myth, where I provide reviews and news.
- On family site, Londonmums, where I’m the resident film critic.
If you want to listen to me, then check out my dulcet tones over the airwaves and on the internet:
- I’m the film reviewer on BBC Surrey and BBC Sussex’s mid-morning show, live every Friday at around 11.40 am.
- On my weekly movie podcast, Talking Pictures, which is available on iTunes, TuneIn and on SoundCloud. The show comes out every Thursday.
- On Age UK’s internet radio station, The Wireless. My shows go out at 9 pm every Saturday and Sunday, with Sunday’s show including a movie review.
Nominated for Blogger Of The Year in The Richard Attenborough Film Awards 2014, The Coops Review was also a finalist in this year’s UK Blog Awards. And Talking Pictures was nominated in the UK Podcast Awards 2015. Not a bad haul for a one small film fan!